Saturday 12 March 2011

Visual Blog

I've had no time to post for AGES...and there won't be any, till these two papers are done, but here are some photos of what I have been up to, for those of you who don't keep tabs on Facebook!

Getting better and better at muffins...and manuscripts... ooh, look, a watermark!

Learning to marble book covers in printing class:

Researching manuscript provenance sends me to the Gray's Inn Register from the 1600s:

Four days, four bumps = winning blades at Torpids!

More manuscript fun:

There was a concert in the Sheldonian, too (we sang the Brahms Requiem), but I haven't loaded those photos yet, so here's one from the internet!
Good times indeed, but now I have a rapidly approaching deadline and am starting to panic, so please excuse me if I offer no further details until the papers are complete.

Take care all! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment